- Click here for English League Championship Goal Differential
- Click here for English League Championship Three Factors
How Good Is My Team?
This is a basic question. The Aggregate Rankings are the current snapshot of where every team is ranked compared to their current standings.
- Aggregate Rankings – Rankings from 1 – 24. Each rank is an average of Goal Differential and the Three Factors
- PPM Rank – Points per match rank for each team (not the actual points per match)
- Under / Over – Does the aggregate rank match closely to the current PPM Rank? Is there a big discrepancy? If your team has a large positive number, then you may be poised for some improvement. If there’s a large negative number, be concerned that your team may have over performedÂ its current points earned.
Stats Nerds: Link to the Championship data set can be found here. Please email with questions.
Does My Team Have a Good Offense or Defense? Goal Differential Will Tell You
Why is My Team Good (or Bad)? Try Looking at the Three Factors